Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
The IIDA Northern Pacific Chapter is proud to present the annual INawards, a juried competition for interior design excellence and innovation.
Interior designers, architects and industrial designers from the regions covered by the Northern Pacific Chapter (Alaska, Idaho, Washington, Alberta and British Columbia) are invited to submit entries for interior spaces and products completed after January 2018 (published or unpublished). Members of other professional design organizations are also invited to enter their projects at the IIDA Member price level. Award recipients will be honored in a ceremony on Thursday, November 19th virtually. Winners will be announced in a press release shared with regional and national editors of trade magazines, business journals and social media. Winners will also be shared with the IIDA Northern Pacific Chapter Membership, a group of over 500 professionals, via an electronic newsletter.
Entries will receive additional exposure via public display and voting for the People’s Choice Award, final date and location to be announced soon.
IIDA NPC is including one complimentary ticket for the Awards Ceremony for each entry purchased. If you are not planning to attend the Awards Ceremony, you may delegate your ticket to someone else to be there to accept your award should you win.
- $250 - Early Bird - Member of IIDA, AIA or ASID, only
- $275 - Member of IIDA, AIA or ASID
- $350 - Non-Member
Early Bird pricing ends on October 2nd, 2020.
All entries are due end of day on
October 16th, 2020 October 21st, 2020!
For questions please contact email@example.com.
- INhome – Recognizes single family residential projects.
- INhealthcare – Recognizes hospitals, clinics, assisted living and medical research facilities.
- INworkplace – Recognizes corporate and not-for-profit workspaces.
- INpublic – Recognizes institutional, educational and civic projects.
- INmulti-family – Recognizes multi-unit housing projects.
- INhospitality – Recognizes hotels and restaurants.
- INretail – Recognizes direct sales locations – grocery stores, boutiques, etc.
- INconcept – Recognizes not yet completed projects and product design.
Optional Secondary Catagories:
- INregion – Recognizes a project by a firm outside of the greater Puget Sound area, within the Northern Pacific Chapter.
- INstory – Recognizes a project that overcame challenges, was built under extraordinary circumstances and/or has a particular captivating narrative.
- People's Choice – Recognizes a project from any category voted best by the general public during the People's Choice voting time.